What image comes to mind when you think “Shirt Laundry?”
At NuTone, we’re thinking crisp white dress shirts, soft casual shirts, and beautiful formal shirts; button down, spread collar, broadcloth and oxford – and French cuffs, with the right amount of starch.
Whether you prefer your shirts hanging or gently folded – for space saving or travel – we know how important it is to pull out a shirt that’s ready to wear. We also know how inconvenient it is to slip on a crisp shirt with missing or broken buttons!
Our promise to you:
- Scrubbed collars and cuffs
- Just the right amount of starch – with four levels of starch
- All shirts touched up with a hand iron
- Chipped and broken buttons replaced with matching buttons, whenever possible (we have over 25 styles of buttons from which to choose).
- Collar stays are replaced
- An inspected shirt, properly packaged
Ultimately, a professionally laundered shirt is easier, faster and a better fit for busy, career-oriented men and women. Formal shirts are bright white, touched up by hand, and starched to your liking – on hangers or folded.
Our Tuxedo shirts are touched up by hand and crisp, with just the right amount of starch!